CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

OWWWWWWWWWW

So here i am at basketball practice and i try to catch a bad pass and my pinky hits the ball and if it hurts on monday we are going to get x rays because we think i broke it. My team entered a 7th grade tournament lost to the best 7th grade pocatello team by 1 point. Beat 2 other teams and then lost one if we had kiept winning we would have had 5 games that day. Doing ok really bored mom won't make dumplings for chinese lunch and that's the only thing i'll eat shes being lazy and i'll even help her. Me and my bro fell asleep in church today came back and slept till 6, yelled at brent he wouldn't leave me alone doing chinese fashion show really bored read all my books need something exciting to happen

0 comments: